Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The New Media? Or the Quality?

I found an article about the decrease of selling CDs these days. (Japanese article, so I can't put the link...)
The article says that the decrease of selling CDs is not caused by the new media, but is caused by the CDs themselves.
I mean, the quality of songs are decreasing these days. That's why the number of CDs are still in the CD store or being unsold.

What do you think about this opinion?
Do you think the quality of songs are decreasing so that you don't want to buy CDs?

I personally think it is true in some way because I don;t want to say, but Japanese songs are getting sucks...
There is not so much fascinating songs for me...

Anyway, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right. Anybody can be a singer and they don't care about the lyrics and songs anymore! They just want a way to express themselves! Not that they should not, but I think they should not expect people to buy their CDs!

    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete